Tips for Using Photoshop
1. Save a new version of your photo as a Photoshop file= you always want a backup copy of the original in case things go wrong while editing
2. If you can't find a tool you're looking for, try holding down the arrows over the visible tools since some of them are hidden
3. Utilize layers and layer masks if you want to add things without risking other layers
4. Unless you only want to view your beautifully edited photo in Photoshop, make sure to save a *new* file as a Jpeg, or another smaller file- an easy way to do this is "save for the web"
5. When all else fails, use handy dandy Google to troubleshoot problems and how-to's